Welcome to Ekansh's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Paris, France
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Paris and 20km
- Project length
- Between 1-3 months
- Between 3-6 months
- ≥ 6 months
- Business sector
- Fashion & Cosmetics
- Luxury Goods
- Real Estate
- Social Networks
- Retail (Large Retailers)
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Native or bilingual
Ekansh in a few words
As for the skills I am thorough with using MS Office Pack 365, Canva and I am also recognized for Social Listening, Crawling, Sentiment Analysis, Demographics having achieved 'DIGIMIND SOCIAL FUNDAMENTALS' certificate.
I have particular interest in Digital Transformation, Marketing, Communication.
I would be open to take on long term projects on contract basis if the requirements and interests are mutually met.
FABERNOVEL PARIS - Fabernovel
Smart Mobility Consultant
- A synthesis of the main issues of today and tomorrow related to Smart Mobility;
- A representation of the Smart mobility value chain (actors, movements that take place etc.)
- Inspiring examples of companies, startups and initiatives that are moving the lines and sustainably transforming current value chains;
- Recommendations on the strategic transformations to be carried out over the next 3 years.
Global Venture Partners, UK
Consulting & Audits
Junior Consultant and Interlocutor
A penetration or expansion strategy(Expansion Route) is suggested including the networking methods used in the given demographic alongside competition(Accountants and Investment Banks) marketshare report and the filtered KPIs.
I was also the interlocutor, therefore, responsible for all the communication between GVP and the team of consultants.
Junior Consultant and Delegate
Was the team delegate and reporting point of contact throughout the whole project between my consulting team and the client.
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted