Welcome to Pranav's freelance profile!
Biotechnology - Consulting
Can work in or around Paris
- Suggested rate 370 € / day
- Experience 2-7 years
This freelancer is available full-time but hasn't confirmed their availability in over 7 days.
Location and workplace preferences
- Paris, France
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Paris and 50km
- Project length
Would prefer to avoid:≥ 6 months
- ≤ 1 week
- ≤ 1 month
- Between 1-3 months
- Business sector
- Consulting & Audits
- Education & E-learning
- Company size
- 1 person
- 2-10 people
- 11 - 49 people
- 50 - 249 people
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Pranav in a few words
I have worked on multiple projects through out my experiences thus have a multidisciplinary background good understanding of the available in many domains of Biotechnology.
Institut Pasteur Paris - Institut Pasteur
Post Doctoral Researcher
• Initiated, executed and successfully completed multiple research project on time.
• Prepare technical reports, papers, and records as well as contributing to the production of research documentation for publication.
• Designed and validated guide RNAs using a CRISPR Cas9 machinery in a complex cell line.
Central Drug Research Institute
• Developed a new protocol for double transfection of gene in-vitro which was hard to knockdown using a single transfection approach.
• Performed and analyzed clinical semen samples using OMICS technologies.
• Method development and validation of protocol for culturing primary cell lines used for infertility studies.
• Designed and wrote a research study grant resulting in a 75000$ grant from Department of Biotechnology (DBT), India
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted
Sorbonne University and Institute Pasteur
• Competitive scholarship from the Marie Skłodowska-Curie and Institut Pasteur to pursue PhD in the Genetics and Physiology of Audition lab
• Investigated genetic, cellular and molecular links using technically challenging and unique mouse models involving hearing and balance disorders.
• Supervised and supported graduate students.
• Established complex experimental procedures in collaboration with colleagues.
• Effectively collaborated with multiple national and international research labs.
Bachelors and Masters of Technology in Biotechnology
• Conducted research on pH responsive hydrogels as a possible vehicle for drug delivery which lead to patent applications.
• Hydrothermally synthesized and characterized carbon nanosheets and studied their antibacterial activity which lead to a first author publication in a young lab.
• Synthesized a biocompatible nanomaterial for detection of nitric oxide leading to a publication.
• Synthesized graphene quantum dots from sustainable sources.
• Tested anti-cancer formulation incorporated in the hydrogel which was able to selectively cause apoptosis to cancer cells.
Animal ExperimentationInstitut Pasteur