Welcome to Rambabu's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Eindhoven and 50km
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Rambabu in a few words
Having 11+ years of experience in Web and Mobile App development (Hybrid & Native) and Design
• Highly expertise in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular, SEO, Accessibility, Material, Prime NG, Sass, and Less.
• Expert in web development using responsive Web design Concepts RWD, Adoptive and Fluid for all the Mobiles, IPad, Tabs and Desktops.
• Achieving continuous integration & continuous delivery (CI/CD) using Concourse pipelines and GIT.
• Expertise in Web development tools like IntelliJ, Net Beans, Aptana studio, Xcode, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Brackets and Debugging tools Developer tool. Wave, NVDA, Yslow, HttpWatch and lighthouse.
• Experienced in working on methodologies like V-model, Waterfall, and Agile.
UX/UI Design, Interaction Design, Usability Testing, User research, Design thinking, Typography, Color theory, Detailed Prototyping, Native & Hybrid Apps design, Wire frame, User Centric Analysis & Design
Design Tools: Adobe XD, Adobe PS, Adobe illustrator, Figma and sketch, Paint and Wireframe.cc
Digital & IT
• Analysis the requirements and provide better solutions to BA.
• Tested in all the required devices and browsers for fixing all environmental issues.
• Involved in the performance testing to provide better solutions.
• As a Team Lead involved in code review and (CI/CD).
• Play the role in story grooming, decide the points for developing, and maintain the friendly communication with BA.
• Conduct demos to BO and other team members for every sprint review.
• Ensuring the design is compatible for desktop and Mobile browsers (IE10+, Firefox 60+, Chrome 80+ Safari 5+ and Ms edge
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted