- 2704 Followers
- 1444 Tweets
Welcome to Serkan's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Remote only
- Primarily works remotely
- Project length
- Between 1-3 months
- Between 3-6 months
- ≥ 6 months
- Business sector
- Banking & Insurance
- Digital & IT
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Consulting & Audits
- Health & Wellness
- Company size
- 2-10 people
- 11 - 49 people
- 50 - 249 people
- 250 - 999 people
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Serkan in a few words
I am an expert in CRM automation and demand generation, with a strong focus on generating a high return on investment (ROI) for my clients. I have been working in the B2B Marketing industry for the past 7 years, during which time I have completed many projects requiring efficient tracking and measurement to deliver a strong ROI.
Area of expertise :
• B2B Acquisition & Conversion
• B2B SaaS
• Performance Marketing
• Long Conversion Cycles
• Nurturing Programs
• Lead Generation
• Inbound Marketing
• Demand Generation
• Global Expansion
• Content Marketing
• Lifecycle Management
Banking & Insurance
Chief Marketing Officer
• Created a highly detailed brand identity and culture document for the company from scratch and implemented it company-wide.
• Created go-to-market strategies for all segments of the company. Launched and managed new brand and product campaigns.
• Hired, trained, and managed a 7-person SDR team and 11-person marketing team entirely from scratch.
• Re-organized all teams responsible for revenue, switched their mindset from a task-oriented approach to a customer-centric approach.
• Developed new marketing and sales funnels to measure and improve all stages of funnels & the success of team members.
• Transitioned the company from a direct sales model to lead nurturing, qualification, and product marketing programs, successfully generating 2000+ SQLs per month. (before 150)
Digital & IT
• Hired, trained, and managed a 4-person SDR team and a 9-person marketing team entirely from scratch.
• Led the implementation of HubSpot CRM to enable marketing and sales automation and analytics.
• Created detailed dashboards to track and analyze sales and marketing performance against business KPI’s.
• Developed brand identity and product marketing to drive brand awareness and product education.
• Managed business integration and public relations to support change management during the Sovos merger.
Digital & IT
Founder & CEO
• Designed, developed, and executed B2B and B2C sales and marketing strategies to secure 10,000 customers (6,000 B2B and 4,000 B2C) with 45% YoY revenue growth.
• Hired, trained, and managed a team of 15+ employees to increase lead generation, qualification, and conversion.
• Partnered with the Co-Founder and technical leadership to define the product vision and business strategy.
• Managed P&L, cash flow, budget preparation, and product pricing to drive ROI and profitability.
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted
Sezen Balibeyoglu - Asal Etiket22/11/2022
Serkan has been an invaluable coach for me when I try to build our marketing strategy for our newly founded business. He is extremely knowledgeable across many different marketing platforms such as SaaS website building and hosting, CRM and many other digital marketing platforms and tools. With his guidance and support, we have created a website in-house in 2 languages from scratch and started to run Google Ads in a very short period of time. His obsession of measuring the success, his problem-solving mindset and his vision of failing fast to find the right road to success helped us to make data-driven decisions. I recommend Serkan to anyone who has dedicated and fast-learner marketing resources to execute the strategy and vision that he sets for the company's growth.
Sinan Bastas - Apsiyon18/4/2022
Serkan is very knowledgeable on marketing strategy especially geared towards growth. He is an avid explorer of brands and platforms that introduce new ideas and yearn to enable "better" marketing ways. He has been an insightful and colorful guest contributor to our CEO office gatherings. He cruised us to finally pop out the much anticipated sales playbook and the brand identity for Apsiyon. We have been able to define, unify and put on paper what we experienced as a company with Serkan. I had the great pleasure and at times the friendly pressure of working with Serkan one on one. He has indeed widened my horizon in marketing and pampered me with his joyful conversation on any subject. The only rough patch on my side has been the delivery and execution of his valid recommendations. Serkan will lay out the "to-do" lists, but will at times misjudge the hardened culture of the company and will find it hard to adjust his "route" to the finish line. You need to make sure you have the managerial skills and the teams to deploy the agreed strategy.