Welcome to Vaibhav's freelance profile!
Vaibhav Seshagiri Rao Bhardwaj
Senior software developer and Data Analyst
Can work in or around Dublin
- Suggested rate 50 € / day
- Experience 0-2 years
This freelancer is available full-time but hasn't confirmed their availability in over 7 days.
Location and workplace preferences
- Dublin, Ireland
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Dublin and 50km
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
- Data Science
Vaibhav in a few words
• Possessing hands-on expertise in Cloud Computing, Concurrent and Parallel Programming in Java, R, and Python programming.
• Have an impressive working history of 2 years with a reputed networking client site in Manual, Regression, Usability, and QA Testing.
• Created several projects:
o Numerical Data Analysis: Housing Sales, Student Grade prediction using R programming
o Image Analysis: Brain Tumor prediction, COVID prediction, Brain image classification using R programming
o Text Analysis: Twitter Movie Sentiment Analysis using R programming
o Location Tracking: An android application for tracking lost devices.
o Data Visualization: Visualization of Football CSV data, analysis of teams, matches won and lost, players description - using Tableau and R Programming.
o Cloud Computing: Experience with Google App Engine, Python, and NDB No-SQL dynamic database. Created three websites as part of Masters's Assignments.
o Concurrent Programming: Created a lottery ticket server, which generates and sends lottery tickets from one server to another server, using Java Programming, with sockets API.
• Following are my skill sets:
o Cloud Computing (Google Cloud, Azure, and AWS)
o IT Support: Level 1,2 and 3
o Data Processing: Numerical, Image and Text Data (NLP)
o Business Analysis with R and Tableau
o Data Entry, Content Development, and Web application development
o Database Administration
HCL Technologies Ltd.
Digital & IT
Network Data Analyst
• Hardware Assemble and Replacement of interfaces and connections in the server room
• Customer service and Service Request resolution for Cisco client in San Jose, California, USA
• Worked with Polaris Wireless Regression Team for 2 years, and configuration and manual testing of RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP networking protocols, and Wireless MESH Topologies
• Hands-on expertise with REGBOT (Regression and Sanity Testing tool), CDETS (Cisco Defect Tracking System), and JIRA Ticket Raising and Resolution. Have Prepared efficient bug reports using the CDETS bug tracker, reaching the company's target with more than 10 successful bug reports, in a year.
• Conducting Scrum meetings and following Agile methodologies.
• Preparing Testing Reports, performing analysis, and sending to Client Manager and Reporting Manager. Achieved highest testing accuracy results in record time in 2020.
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, for conducting group training, presentations, anomaly resolution, and meeting with managers.
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted